Terms of safe use Credits Wallet
To guarantee safety and security of your credentials, please follow the essential rules of safety.
- Use antivirus to provide security of this data file.
- Install special extensions in your web-browser, e.g. Cryptonite by MetaCert to avoid getting on malicious websites.
- While buying tokens, do not trust any source except the official site.
- Do not run any applications for remote access at your computer (TeamViewer, Ammy admin, Supremo), especially if you store your credentials here.
- Clean the cache, search history and autofill forms if you visited a malicious website.
- Check and verify every transaction you have proceeded in CREDITS Monitor.
- If your device is required to be serviced, logout from your account beforehand.
- Remember about phishing while entering your email on websites. Crimes using phishing software in Google Ads and email letters are widespread in the cryptocurrency sphere. Be sure that the domain Credits.com is in the email and is written correctly (i.e. email@example.com). Never go to websites by clicking on ad banners in Google. If the code of your private key is stolen by a phishing source, you can lose all your currency.
- Always check recipient’s addresses twice. There are programs which can alter using a copy-paste procedure and substitute another address instead of the sender’s real one. So in cases like that, you could be transfering your currency to a fraudster. We recommend to sending a micro-transfer at first to be sure that the transaction is correct and verified. Then only after that, you can transfer the full sum of money.
- Check blocking. Using the web-wallet is critically important to ensure that your browser has a SSL-security mark. This encryption technology guarantees that browsing this source is encrypted. The address of the website must be written with HTTPS and NOT HTTP and you should see locker icon in the URL field.
Basic user errors
- Lose the private key. Data can not be recovered.
- Give the private key to another person. The wallet will not be returned if the person changes the private key.
- Transfer of tokens through the smart contract. This is an irreversible operation.
- Transferring tokens to another person. Always check the recipient's address several times. This is an irreversible operation.
- Incorrect data entry.
- Communication with people who are represented by the Credits administration. The administration never asks for your personal data or for tokens.
How to restore access to your wallet?
No way. If you forget your private key and lost the key-file, you cannot restore the access to your wallet. Be careful!
What to do if your wallet is hacked?
If you didn’t generate private key with our system and entered simple key, we cannot return your wallet.